Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 months later....



A lot has happened and we just haven't had time to post everything. Since Halloween, my parents and my brother's family came for Christmas. We had a blast. It was great seeing everybody. Madison got her ears pierced, she got teeth, learned to walk and run and turned 1 in June. The week before her birthday Garrett and I went on a fun trip to Michigan to see my parents. It was so nice to be home after 2 years. We had a great time. Madison was awesome on the airplane. We had an early birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's house and went to the Detroit Zoo. For Madison's actual birthday we had a family party at our house with Garrett's side of the family. I made a butterfly cake and she got a lot of great presents. My parents came at the beginning of July for my grandma's 80th birthday. So it's been fun to see them so much in such a short amount of time. We had a great 4th of July at the Kaysville parade, Harrop family BBQ and the Kaysville fireworks. We went on the McFarland family camping trip which was an adventure. Let's just say Madison didn't sleep, the mosquitos were horrible and Madison flew out of the trailer landing on her face. Awesome! We've been to Cherry Hill a lot and Garrett of course is busy working. We'll try to be better about posting more often.

4 Responses:

dubb and dawni said...

Miss Nats ...it's good to see you back on the bloggin world !!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Holy cow! I almost fainted when I saw a blog update from y'all!! It's a good thing we see you more often, than you blog ;) And I just love that little Madison! She's so freaking gorgeous! We need to get together with you guys soon!

Jim and Jess said...

Holy Moly. Can't believe my eyes!! Welcome back!! I still have never met your little girl. I thought we'd for sure see you at Kyson's bday! :( Oh well. Maybe someday!!

Glad you're all doing well!

The Hatch Batch said...

Yeah Natalie's back! I thought I'd just check your blog as I was making my way down the list and was pleasantly surprized:) Sounds like you've had a busy and fun summer!