Thursday, August 21, 2008

Madison's growing up so fast!

Madison is so alert all the time. She loves looking at her wall art in her nursery, so we thought we'd get her a mobile for her crib. When Natalie pulled it out to show her, she started laughing and smiling!



Madison's first day of church. We made it to all 3 hours of church for the first time since she's been born. She looked gorgeous in her cute white dress, which is also the dress that we blessed her in. And what a hot mom!!!



Madison finally outgrew the sink this last week. We put her in her new tub and she loved it. She was kicking and splashing around. She always gets so angry when we take her out.

7 Responses:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can not get over how stinkin CUTE Madison is!!!! I just want to snuggle her! We really need to get together with you guys soon, so I can hold and snuggle that little babe of yours!! And Natalie, you look fabulous!!! Garrett is right, you are one HOT momma!

Christi said...

I love the update. And I love how you and Ryan update the blogs ... MAN Blogging! Wish you guys were up at Bear Lake this weekend! We need to get EVERYONE together soon!!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Madison is so adorable!!

Catherine said...

She is darling, darling!!! You still up for doing some pictures of my 'lil stinker? Life has been kinda crazy, but it's a little calmer now. Let me know when is good for you if you're still willing to take on such a task :0)

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute. I love all the pictures of Madison. I haven't seen her yet. She is adorable! You are a great photographer also.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow Natalie, Madison is so stinking cute. I am so glad that I found your blog. I came across it by accident. But I am so glad I did. I feel like such a horable person cause we have not been over yet. We will soon I promise.

Allison Bushman said...

She is growing up super fast! She is adorable, just like her parents!