Sunday, July 6, 2008

Camera Happy





So since Madison has been born I've taken over 600 pictures of her. You could say I'm a little crazy about her. But she's just so freakin' cute. Natalie and I have been meaning to do a little nude photo shoot of her and just got around to it. I really need to post more pics. It seems like this little girl is just taking up all our time.
Natalie is doing great. The baby sleeps in 3 hour increments at night and she's the one who usually gets up to feed/change her. She's a great mom! Hopefully she'll get on and post more too. Until then...

6 Responses:

Lyndsey said...

She is such a sweetie! I wish we could get together and I could hold her. The boys also this she is a cutie.

Catherine said...

Oh I love her! She is so beautiful! Did you guys take those pics yourself? Are you for hire?

Mark and Lachelle said...

I LOVE IT!! I WANT ONE! I can't figure out who Madison looks more like. In some pictures, she totally looks like Natalie. But in others, it's Garrett. All I know is, she's so freaking cute!! AAAHHH!

Christi said...

She is adorable and I can't wait to see more of her. It will be nice to be around why she is growing up. Can't wait to spend more time with you guys! Love you!!!

Allison Bushman said...

Beautiful!!! Pictures are so cute!

Jim & Jess said...

Hey guys! I saw your link on TJ & Bong's page. I have to say your little girl is just adorable!! Congrats! Now we can all play together with our little ones!